Date: 18 Oct 2012
Time: 9am, 9:30am
Duration: 4hrs - 4hrs 30 mins
Travel back in time to the first official voyage of the TSS Earnslaw.
On board, enjoy a continuous brunch, music, a cash bar and other entertainment. Staff will be dressed in period costumes in keeping with the historic occasion. Passengers are also encouraged to come dressed in vintage/period costumes.
On the TSS Earnslaw's return to Steamer Wharf in Queenstown, the party will continue with music, live bands, a town crier and lots of fun activities. There are three options to choose from:
- Option 1: Return Cruise from Queenstown to Kingston and back ($350). Depart Steamer Wharf 9:00am. Duration 4hrs 30 mins.
- Option 2: Cruise from Queenstown to Kingston and coach back ($200). Depart Steamer Wharf 9:00am. Duration 4hrs.
- Option 3: Coach from Queenstown to Kingston and cruise back ($200). Depart Steamer Wharf 9:30am. Duration 4 hrs.
Passengers travelling on Options 2 & 3 can also connect with the vintage steam train Kingston Flyer for an additional $60/adult.
- Option 2: The coach will connect with a one-way, 12:00 noon departure, Kingston to Fairlight trip
- Option 3: The coach will connect with a one-way 10:30 am departure, Fairlight to Kingston trip
For more information about the Kingston Flyer and to book the steam train trips, please visit: www.kingstonflyer.co.nz